Until the round 3 songs are posted I will only allow people to download the round 2 album as a whole. But even after that, PLEASE download the entire album vs downloading just a handful of songs while the contest is on going. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download.
You can find the album on BandCamp by clicking the image below:
(Album cover by Matt Schubbe)
- Judges & guest judges need to turn in their reviews & rankings by noon on February 15th (Sat). That is also when the poll closes for the popular vote.
- Spintown will post the Reviews & Eliminations on March 1st before 11PM (Sat).
- March 2nd 1AM (Sun) - Third Challenge is announced.
If anyone wants to make a VIDEO for their song, I will include it here:
Links Of Interest:
(If I forgot one you've already sent Resend it & I'll post it.)
- A song bio was posted by TurboShandy.
- A song bio was posted by Dr. Lindyke.
- A song bio was posted by Ménage a Tune.
- A song bio was posted by Edric Haleen.
- A cover was posted by Dr. Lindyke. (Marlon Barnes - Teeth #ST4-1)
- A cover was posted by Paco del Stinko. (Inverse T. Clown - Today's The Day)
- A cover was posted by Jutze. (Brian Gray - Just A Dream #ST4-1)
- A review of the round was posted by Dr. Lindyke.
- Some musings from this round were posted by TurboShandy.