The songs are now available for FREE download, and you can vote for your favorite entries as well. Many of you will be asking friends and family to support you in the popular vote. That's great, but when you do, please ask them to listen to all the songs. You can only vote for 1 person this time around.
Until the new champion is announced I will only allow people to download the round 4 album as a whole. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download.
Nobody was cut by the deadline, YOU (the competitors of SpinTunes 4) have to eliminate 3 people this round. Good luck everyone.
People Who Have Voted Thus Far: (12 of 29 voters)
Governing Dynamics - Edric Haleen - Wait What - Menage a Tune - The Chocolate Chips - Trader Jack - Emperor Gum - Godz Poodlz - RC - Ross Durand - Felix Frost - The Boffo Yux Dudes / Chris Cogott
You can find the album on BandCamp by clicking the image below:
- You can vote for your favorite songs with the poll in the right sidebar. -->
- If you signed up for the contest, and have turned in at least 1 song, you may e-mail your vote to me. Make sure you rank all 4 songs from favorite to least favorite.
- Popular vote stays open until noon on August 18th.
- Judges & guest judges have until noon on August 18th to hand in their reviews.
- Reviews & the new SpinTunes champion will be posted 8PM on August 18th.
If anyone wants to make a video for their song, I'll include it here:
Reviews & Links Of Interest For This Round:
(If anyone writes any reviews or song bios please send me the links & I'll link to them here.)
- Edric posted a Song Bio for his entry.
- Gray Havens posted a Song Bio for their shadow.
- Dave Leigh wrote some Reviews for this round.