You can vote for your favorite songs with the poll in the right sidebar. -->
(Popular vote stays open til 8PM on the 16th.)
Judges need to have their reviews sent to me by October 16th 10PM. I plan on posting the reviews/rankings/eliminations by 11PM...hopefully. :p
If all goes as planned...October 17th 1AM the round 2 challenge will be announced.
If anyone wants to make a video for their song, I'll include it here:
This One's For Jane by Russ Rogers (sequel to: Sweet Jane, by Lou Reed/Velvet Underground)
This was finished in time for this round, but not recorded in time. It's not yet on the album.
A Song About Woodsetts by Danny Blackwell
LBC by wait WHAT!
Leaving Ann Arbor by Common Lisp
Fired by David Ritter
Reviews & Links Of Interest For This Round:
- Yall should thank your judge Dr. Lindyke for making the new banner.
- One of the judges from SpinTunes #1 (Niveous) decided to predict the winner of the contest before it even started. Check it out on his blog AudioShards.
- Niveous also posted a review of this round.
- Common Lisp posted a review of the round.
- Emperor Gum posted a song bio & review of the round.
- Brian Gray posted a Song Bio for his entry.
- Ross Durand posted alternate versions of his song, along with a song bio, over on his website.
- Common Lisp posted a Song Bio for his entry.
- Heather Miller posted a Song Bio for her entry.
- Governing Dynamics posted a Song Bio for his entry.
- Dr. Lindyke posted a little more information about his views on reviewing songs.
- Tom of "The Boffo Yux Dudes" got the contest a shout out.