The songs are now available for FREE download. Until the round 2 songs are posted I will only allow people to download the round 1 album as a whole. But even after that, PLEASE download the entire album vs downloading just a handful of songs while the contest is on going. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download.
If this was your first time turning in a SpinTunes song, you are NOW officially a SpinTuner. Which means you are now allowed to join our private Facebook group where you can chat SpinTunes or any other music related topic you want with the rest of the bunch. You just have to send a join request, and I'll gladly let you in.
We had 34 total songs turned in before the deadline & we had 3 shadows turned in. The judges will not be eliminating anyone this round (unless there is a DQ), but they will be reviewing & scoring you as usual. Good luck to you all, and well done!
(Album cover by Matt Schubbe)
- Judges & guest judges need to turn in their reviews & rankings by February 4th before noon (Sat).
- Reviews & scores will be posted February 4th before 11PM (Sat).
- February 5th 1AM (Sun) the Second Challenge will be announced.
Videos: If anyone wants to make a VIDEO for their song, I will include it here:
Forlorn Strangers cover "Today's The Day" by Inverse T. Clown
Links Of Interest:
- Edric Haleen posted a song bio for his song.
- Heather Zink posted a song bio for her song.
- Dr. Lindyke posted a song bio for his entry AND both his shadows (1 & 2).
- DJ Ranger Den posted a song bio for her entry.
- Brian Gray posted a song bio for his entry.
- Jerry Skids posted a song bio for his entry.
- Tom of The Boffo Yux Dudes posted reviews for this round.