The songs are now available for FREE download, and you can vote for your favorite entries as well. Many of you will be asking friends and family to support you in the popular vote. That's great, but when you do, please ask them to listen to all the songs & vote for their favorites. You can vote for up to 5 different people, so they might as well listen to everyone.
Until the round 2 songs are posted I will only allow people to download the round 1 album as a whole. But even after that, PLEASE download the entire album vs downloading just a handful of songs while the contest is on going. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download.
With 29 entries turned in for round 1, that means there will be 9 eliminations in Round 1 and 8 eliminations in rounds 2 and 3. That would leave 4 finalists for round 4. Good luck everyone.
You can find the album on BandCamp by clicking the image below:
- Popular vote stays open until noon on Jul. 7th (Sat.)
- Judges & guest judges have until noon on Jul. 7th to hand in their reviews.
- Spintown will post the Reviews & Eliminations before 11PM on Jul. 7th.
- Jul. 8th 1AM (Sun) - Second Challenge is announced.
If anyone wants to make a video for their song, Spintown will include it here:
Links Of Interest:- Edric Haleen posted a Song Bio for his entry.
- JoAnn Abbott posted a Review of this round.
- Dave Leigh posted a partial Review of this round.
- Felix Frost posted a Song Bio for his entry.
- Ross Durand set up a forum for people to talk about SpinTunes related stuff.
- There is a Review Thread in the forums for you to post your own reviews.
- Heather Miller posted a Song Bio for her entry.