The songs are now available for FREE download, and you can vote for your favorite entries as well. Many of you will be asking friends and family to support you in the popular vote. That's great, but when you do, please ask them to listen to all the songs & vote for their favorites. You can vote for up to 5 different people, so they might as well listen to everyone.
Until the round 3 songs are posted I will only allow people to download the round 2 album as a whole. But even after that, PLEASE download the entire album vs downloading just a handful of songs while the contest is on going. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download.
16 of 20 competitors turned in a song for round 2. 1 of those 16 was already DQed, so that means the judges only have to eliminate 3 more competitors this round. Good luck everyone.
You can find the album on BandCamp by clicking the image below:
(Album cover by Matt Schubbe)
- Popular vote stays open until 11PM on July 20th (Fri.)
- Judges & guest judges have until 11PM on July 20th (Fri.) to hand in their reviews.
- Spintown will post the Reviews & Eliminations before 11PM on July 21st (Sat)
- July 22nd 1AM (Sun) - Third Challenge is announced.
If anyone wants to make a video for their song, Spintown will include it here:
Links Of Interest:- Edric Haleen posted a Song Bio for his entry.
- Ménage a Tune posted a Song Bio for their shadow.
- You can watch the LP on YouTube if you missed the live show.
- Ménage a Tune posted Reviews for this round.