Until the round 4 songs are posted I will only allow people to download the round 3 album as a whole. But even after that, PLEASE download the entire album vs downloading just a handful of songs while the contest is on going. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download.
After the Listening party ended (nice work Tom), some of us hung out in a Google+ hang out awhile. If you want to drop into our next hangout you can add me to your circles & I'll add you my SpinTunes circle. Also, we have a private Facebook group that any song contributor to the contest is allowed to join. I'd love to see you all there joining in on the conversations.
With 9 entries turned in for round 3, that means there will be 5 more eliminations by the judges this round. Good luck everyone.
You can find the album on BandCamp by clicking the image below:
(Album cover by Matt Schubbe)
- You can vote for your favorite song with the poll in the right sidebar. -->
- Popular vote stays open until August 9th 11PM (F).
- Judges & guest judges have until August 9th 11PM (F) to hand in their reviews.
- I will post the Reviews & Eliminations August 10th before 11PM (Sat).
- August 11th 1AM (Sun) - Third Challenge is announced.
If anyone wants to make a video for their song, I will include it here:
Links Of Interest:
Edric Haleen wrote a bio for his song.