.

Time until sign-ups begin:

Monday, February 2, 2015

Round 2 LP & Deadline News

For now you should know:
- There are 25 official entries on the album & 3 shadows. (unless some come in while I sleep)
- I think I responded to all e-mails (eventually).
- The listening party will be hosted by Tom on U-Stream tonight. The time is up in the air at the moment though, so keep an eye on Twitter for updates.  It'll either start at 8PM like usual, or be pushed back to 9PM.  I'll tweet updates when I have them & post in the Facebook group as well.
- There will be at least 1 surprise during the LP... #NoHints
- I've posted a Leaderboard for the contest.  I'll update it each round.
- Point value for 1st place is again 33 this round, but with a 1.32 point difference for each place.

Listening Party Location: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spintunes
http://chatwing.com/SpinTunes

Deadline Eliminations: 8 people missed the deadline.
Ominous Ride - Mariah Mercedes - Brian Gray - Taylor Rundell - Dex01 - Pigfarmer Jr - Ben Taggart - The Ken Kesey Fan Club


No comments:

Post a Comment